Sales & Marketing
- Make sure the Cuties brand is prominently featured. Cuties is the preferred mandarin brand and the fastest selling in the category.
- Display Cuties in a prominent position in the produce section to drive impulse sales. Utilize our high graphic displays and POS to drive impulse sales all season long.
- Maximize sales by carrying both 3 lb. bags and 5 lb. bags or boxes, as research demonstrates the different sizes appeal to different consumers based size of household and value.
- Cross merchandise Cuties and Mighties to convey the “kid-friendly” message.
- Conduct display contests to drive excitement among your stores and drive incremental sales through displays.
- Display conditioned Mighties kiwi that is ready to simply scoop and eat.
- Retail by the pound vs. each to reduce shrink from handling, improve rotation and increase transaction size. Encourage consumer trade up by switching from 1 to 2 lb. clamshells.
- Educate consumers on the nutritional benefits of this super fruit and convenient scoop and eat consumption through Mighties informative packaging.
- Drive impulse sales and awareness by using Mighties high graphic display risers. Display Mighties right next to Cuties when possible to convey the “kid-friendly” message.
- Mighties is available year around with supplies from our California vineyards and our international grower partners.
24L” x 15W” x 24H”
27.25 x 26
24″ x 9.5″
Merchandising and display tips
- Abundant, fresh, high quality and well-maintained grape displays generate increased grape sales.
- When building a display, most bagged grapes should be gently stacked no more than three layers high. Refrigerated grape displays will have an increased shelf life.
- Grape bags stacked three high will start to show visible shrink at 48 hours of display.
- Use Front Page Ads to Promote Grapes. Front page ads can produce a volume lift of 159%.
- Promote Multiple Grape Varieties At the Same Time. When it comes to promoting grapes, offer your customers more options. Promoting multiple varieties creates larger volume lifts.
- Promote Grapes Every Week. More shoppers are purchasing grapes every week and your ads help.
- Discount Grapes by 31% or More from Everyday Pricing. Everyone loves a good deal! Significantly discounting grapes can maximize volume lifts by over 120%.
- Leverage the Impact of Your Front Page Grape Ad with In-Store Price Reductions. Increase the impact of your front page ad by offering a discount on grapes in the store at the same time: this can result in a 104% volume lift.
- Use colorful, high graphic display risers, POS and bins which are available for your stores.
- Display navels in a prominent position in the produce section to drive impulse sales. Utilize our high graphic displays and POS to drive impulse sales all season long.
- Maximize sales by carrying both bulk and bags to appeal to different types of consumers based size of household and value.
24L” x 15W” x 24H”
47L” x 39W” x 29H
24L” x 15W” x 24H”
Euro Carton Display Ready Pallet
40″ x 48″
Creating best practices from strategy through evaluation, we work closely with our retail customers in developing what works for them and their shoppers.
From captivating P-O-P materials, utilizing category management tools and current consumer research along with a variety of proven retail marketing programs (from contests to events), let us help you make a mark with your shoppers!
Sales Contact Information
MAIN SALES MARKETING OFFICE
Pasadena, CA | 213-612-9957
1095 East Green St. | Pasadena, CA | 91106
REGIONAL SALES OFFICE: EAST COAST
413-247-9981 | Cell: 413-320-3238
50 Cronin Hill Rd. | Hatfield, MA | 01038
REGIONAL SALES OFFICES: CALIFORNIA CENTRAL VALLEY
559-592-7121 | 800-4-NAVELS
1250 E. Myer Ave. | Exeter, CA | 93221
33374 Lerdo Hwy | Bakersfield, CA | 93308
Packing Houses Contact Information